zaterdag 1 juni 2013

Massive cleaning

I just had my finals and they didn't go as planned. So I've been distracting myself for the past two weeks. I talked to a really good friend of mine and she told me that I should get a new start. Clean my room, my mind and my friends. The cleaning friends part is mostly because I had some fights and discussions the past few weeks that made me feel unhappy. I don't want to be unhappy so I'm going to change, not only me but also my surroundings.

So If been cleaning up my room, I can tell you, it was necessary. There are already to trash bags with old stuff that I'm going to bring to thrift shops and one trash bag with trash from my room, and I'm not even halfway through my room.

Ohh and I cleaned my closet..... There were a lot of clothes I couldn't do away because they have memories and history that I do not want to lose. So I'm going to do a new section in my blog, I don't have a name for it yet but it is about the memories that come with clothes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten