dinsdag 4 september 2012

I want to tell you

I'm not going to post a lot these days because I want to focus on school. It's my last year and I want to do it right. I'm going to do that photo thingie what I already did in a other post. I can't explain it so I'm not going to. You will see......



The sun is almost down and between the trees you see colours of the last sunlight slowly disappear. It’s begin fall but it  is still warm. The lanterns go on and give this beautiful place a soft, romantic glow. When you look around, you see couples and lovebirds looking deep in each others eyes. When you look to the seat next to you, you’ll see nobody. But it doesn’t bother you, because you know that when you come home there will be a sweet bed waiting for you to take you in his or her arms and kiss you good night. This is your moment to be happy. You don’t need someone to make you feel special. You make yourself special. Dining alone is not a bad thing, you can look at people, enjoy their joy and feel happy for them and for yourself because you are in this wonderful place and you have the change to shine on your own. So when you ask the waiter for your check and you see the waiter looking with a slight of compassion, you just smile at him and feel sorry for him that he wasn’t the one sitting there in your place.

Maybe you don't know the feeling that I'm trying to discribe, If you do, you know that it isn't a bad feeling. That it feels good to be on your own for a while.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten