woensdag 17 oktober 2012

free falling

Today I have a day off. My first thought was that I wanted to go shopping. It had been a while and there was nothing else to do. So I went to this vintage shop, I love vintage shops.... I bought two items, some people may say like, that’s not much, no it isn't but here in the Netherlands are the vintage shops pretty small. Not something that is good about The Netherlands. I love the shops people show on youtube when they are going thrifting but the stores that I go to are not even a third of what you see there, unfortunatly...
I went to two stores, I wanted to go to three, but after the second I got hungry and went home. : )

I already wrote about the first store, I bought two items there and three at the other store.

I'm going to show you guys a picture of the total and then I have some more pictures about a piece that I'm usually not going for. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten