maandag 2 juli 2012

Every day

In the introduction of my blog I wrote that I love to write and make poems. And today, in the waiting room for the Physiotherapist, I made a poem. It’s not my best work but I like to share it. Please don’t be scared that you will be eaten when you leave a comment. I really like to know what you think about the things that I write and show you guys. I want to hear some opinions.

Every day

every day can be different
every day can be the same
every day can be lovely
every day can be stupid
every day can be the first
every day can be the last

every day feels the same but different
every day has lovely and stupid moments
every day you have a first time and a last time


Alright, that was it. Hope you like it. Don’t hesitate to comment and give your opinion about it.

Photo: weheartit

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten